Charger for medium and large batteries NAPB-A100-012
- Chargers for lead-acid batteries of maximum charging current 10A.
- Recommended for batteries with a capacity of 20 - 200Ah.
- Six-step charging optimized by microprocessor.
- Longterm storage and battery recovery mode for restoring batteries damaged by sulfation.
- Summer and winter charging mode. Charging mode for deeply discharged batteries.
- Top quality cables, connecting clamps and lugs. Cable connector for the car cigarette lighter.
- Protection: IP65 (housing).
- Suitable for lead acid, gel and AGM batteries 12V.
- Operating voltage: 220V - 240V ~ / 50Hz / 60Hz
- Output voltage: 14.4V / 14.7V / 16V (+/- 0.25V)
- Charging current: 10A max
- Recommended battery capacity: 20Ah - 200Ah
- Maintenance mode for capacity: 20Ah - 300Ah
- Protection: IP65 (housing)
- Appropriate battery types: standard 12V lead-acid batteries, lead acid batteries containing calcium, gel and AGM batteries
LED indicators and buttons description
- Charge indicator. LED indicator lights - battery capacity is 0% - 25%.
- Charge indicator. LED indicator lights - battery capacity is 25% - 50%.
- Charge indicator. LED indicator lights - battery capacity is 50% or more.
- Charge indicator. LED indicator lights - the battery is fully charged.
- Short circuit indicator. LED indicator lights if the battery is short-circuited.
- LED indicator lights if the poles are connected incorrectly (reversed poles).
- Damage indicator. LED indicator lights - the battery is damaged.
- Power Indicator. LED indicator lights - the charger is plugged in.
- Summer mode. The maximum voltage 14.4V - 10A. Suitable for charging 12V lead-acid batteries at normal temperatures.
- Winter mode for 14.7V - 10A batteries. Suitable for charging 12V lead-acid batteries at low temperatures. Recommended for AGM batteries.
- Turbo mode for 16V - 10A batteries. Suitable for charging 12V lead-acid batteries containing calcium and charging for deeply discharged batteries, which is caused by acid stratification.
- Setting charging mode button.