Charger for medium and large batteries NAPB-A045-612
- Chargers for lead-acid batteries of maximum charging current 4.5A.
- Recommended for batteries with a capacity of 1.2 - 120Ah.
- Six-step charging optimized by microprocessor.
- Longterm storage and battery recovery mode for restoring damaged batteries.
- Summer and winter charging mode. Charging mode for deeply discharged batteries.
- Top quality cables, connecting clamps and lugs. Cable connector for the car cigarette lighter.
- Protection: IP65 (housing).
- Suitable for lead acid, gel and AGM batteries 6/12V.
- Operating voltage: 100V - 240V ~ / 50Hz / 60Hz
- Output voltage: 7.2V / 14.4V / 14.7V (+/- 0.25V)
- Charging current: summer and winter charging mode for 12V batteries of 25-120Ah capacity (max. 4.5A). Charging mode for 6/12V batteries of <24Ah capacity (max. 1A)
- Recommended battery capacity: 1.2Ah - 120Ah
- Maintenance mode for capacity: 1.2Ah - 150Ah
- Protection: IP65 (housing)
- Suitable for: lead acid, gel and AGM batteries 6/12V
LED indicators and buttons description
- Winter mode. Maximum voltage 14.7V - 4.5A. Mode for batteries 12V, 25Ah - 120Ah. Suitable for charging at low temperatures. Recommended for AGM batteries.
- Summer mode. Maximum voltage 14.4V - 4.5A. Mode for batteries 12V, 25Ah - 120Ah. Suitable for charging at normal temperatures.
- Mode for 6V batteries. Maximum voltage 7.2V - 1A. Suitable for charging smaller 6V batteries <24Ah.
- Mode for 12V batteries. Maximum voltage 14.4V - 1A. Suitable for charging smaller 12V batteries <24Ah.
- LED indicator lights if the poles are connected incorrectly (reversed poles).
- Damage indicator. LED indicator lights - the battery is damaged / short-circuited.
- Charge indicator. LED indicator lights - battery capacity is below 50%.
- Charge indicator. LED indicator lights - battery capacity is below 75%.
- Charge indicator. LED indicator flashes - the battery capacity is above 75%, the battery is charging. LED indicator lights constantly - the battery is fully charged.
- Power Indicator. LED indicator lights - the charger is plugged in.
- Setting charging mode button.